Have you been struggling with weight loss? Understand that tiny changes in your diet and lifestyle habits can have a huge influence on your weight. So if you wish to drop a dress size, you could even do that within a week. As surprising as it might sound it is totally possible if you have the right approach and if you follow a healthy meal plan. So if there is a party or a wedding coming up in a week, here are a few changes to make to your diet-
- Remember that the ultimate goal is to keep your gut happy and healthy. Focus on food items that would not harm your gut.
- Start your day with a glass of cold water.
- Keep up a healthy intake of good bacteria for your gut. If you are on antibiotics your good bacteria might suffer too and this might be a cause for several stomach troubles.
- Proteins would become your best friend. Switch to lean meat, fish, nuts and of course, eggs!
- Avoid unhealthy snacking and processed food.
- Consider including as many vegetables and fruits in your diet every single day. Keep your meal colorful and let there be fruits and vegetables of all colors in your daily diet. Herbs, fruits, vegetables, several servings of them should keep your body fresh and energetic. So you would be able to work out a little more when you hit the gym.
- During every meal you consume, watch the way you chew. Properly chewing your food, slowly and savoring the flavors has two benefits. It would improve the digestion and also prevent you eating more than what your tummy wants.
So try out the meal plan. Watch your stubborn weight melt away in 7 days. And then go pamper yourself. Go buy that cheap gucci wallet which would not burn a hole in your pocket but also make it worth flaunting.…