Camping, Cabins, Boating and More!
Campground open May 15th through October 15th
2014 Westwood YMCA Campground Information, Registration & Rates
Campground Sites: Include water & electric
Tent/Trailer Sites: Picnic table & camp fire, with electric
Cabins: Single room with bunk beds, common bathroom facilities, picnic table & campfire
Lodge: Two rooms, (full bed & 2 bunk beds) screened porch, kitchenette, bathroom, picnic table & campfire
Deluxe Lodge: Two bedrooms, (full bed & 2 bunk beds) full bathroom, kitchen/dining area, screened porch, picnic table & campfire
- Deposit of 25% per night required for reservation
- Minimum 2 nights stay, 3 nights on holiday weekend
- Maximum of six persons per site/cabin (4 adults)
- 25% discount May, September and October (Excluding Holidays)
- Check in is 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Check out is by 11:00 a.m.
- Weekly rentals 7 nights (No Saturday through Saturday rentals
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Youth must be at their sites or cabins by 10:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday and by 11:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday.
- No pets in cabins.
- No fireworks or firearms are allowed on the grounds.
- Abusive behavior or profanity will not be tolerated.
- Fee for guests.
- Cabin parking at main lot only
Additional Services of Westwood YMCA:
- Swim Lessons [Read More]
- Day Camp
- Seasonal Sites
- Group Retreats
- Company Picnics
- Family Reunions
- Lakeside Family Club
- Dump Station